By Loretta Easley
Barbara Cobb was in Florida last week visiting with her seriously sick mother who has cancer and other problems. Mrs. Claire Menge was some better Sunday. We send best wishes for her.
Jamie Easley spent Sunday night and Monday in Water Valley with her mother, Amy Joyner and brother Logan.
Congratulations to Bruce and Ashley Tutor upon the arrival of their baby boy born on May 8.
Robbie, Robert, Sheyanne and Lauren Frazier, Paula and Amy McCullough, David Easley and I visited Rickey and Anne Glidewell at Dry Creek Sunday.
Douie Tidwell was in a tractor accident late Sunday evening. May you have a speedy recovery.
Shirley Fitts and Nancy Chunn were recent visitors in my home.
Hope all you mothers had a wonderful day Sunday. However, every day should be Mothers’ Day.
About New Albany Gazette
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...