By Loretta Easley
Barbara Cobb was in Florida last week visiting with her seriously sick mother who has cancer and other problems. Mrs. Claire Menge was some better Sunday. We send best wishes for her.
Jamie Easley spent Sunday night and Monday in Water Valley with her mother, Amy Joyner and brother Logan.
Congratulations to Bruce and Ashley Tutor upon the arrival of their baby boy born on May 8.
Robbie, Robert, Sheyanne and Lauren Frazier, Paula and Amy McCullough, David Easley and I visited Rickey and Anne Glidewell at Dry Creek Sunday.
Douie Tidwell was in a tractor accident late Sunday evening. May you have a speedy recovery.
Shirley Fitts and Nancy Chunn were recent visitors in my home.
Hope all you mothers had a wonderful day Sunday. However, every day should be Mothers’ Day.
About New Albany Gazette
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...