Blue Springs resident graduatesfrom Baptist College of Health Sciences
Baptist College of Health Sciences recently announced the graduation of Brenda Mansel of Blue Springs. Mansel received her bachelor’s degree in nursing at the April 10 commencement ceremony.
Mansel, a graduate of East Union High School, is the daughter of Roy and Margaret Pannell of Blue Springs.
The college, established in 1994, offers a Bachelor of Science in nursing and a Bachelor of Health Sciences with majors in respiratory care, diagnostic medical sonography, health care management, nuclear medicine technology, medical radiography and radiation therapy technology. It also offers completion degrees for licensed or registered nurses and respiratory therapists and provides a variety of class schedules, from traditional day classes to evening and weekend programs. The college is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Bachelor of Health Sciences and also participates in many federal and state financial aid programs.
For more information about the Baptist College of Health Sciences, please call 901-575-BCHS or 866-575-BCHS or visit www.bchs.edu
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse May 17, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- The Playhouse May 19, 2016
- River Players to present comedy-murder mystery next week May 19, 2016
- Myrtle Church to host Dave Ramsey financial series May 19, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- City wants residents to be aware of yard sale, sign regulations May 19, 2016
- Farmers’ Market opens June 4 May 19, 2016
- Downtown area getting new parking lot May 19, 2016
- More graduation ceremonies Friday night, Saturday May 19, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...