Blue Springs resident graduatesfrom Baptist College of Health Sciences
Baptist College of Health Sciences recently announced the graduation of Brenda Mansel of Blue Springs. Mansel received her bachelor’s degree in nursing at the April 10 commencement ceremony.
Mansel, a graduate of East Union High School, is the daughter of Roy and Margaret Pannell of Blue Springs.
The college, established in 1994, offers a Bachelor of Science in nursing and a Bachelor of Health Sciences with majors in respiratory care, diagnostic medical sonography, health care management, nuclear medicine technology, medical radiography and radiation therapy technology. It also offers completion degrees for licensed or registered nurses and respiratory therapists and provides a variety of class schedules, from traditional day classes to evening and weekend programs. The college is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Bachelor of Health Sciences and also participates in many federal and state financial aid programs.
For more information about the Baptist College of Health Sciences, please call 901-575-BCHS or 866-575-BCHS or visit www.bchs.edu
About New Albany Gazette
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...