BNA Bank breaks ground for Tupelo branch
TUPELO–BNA Bank headquartered in New Albany, broke ground Thursday, for a new 3,325-square-foot banking center in the rapidly growing Barnes Crossing area.
The new banking center, to be located at 2919 Tom Watson Dr., is believed to be the first in the Tupelo market to offer a new high-touch personalized banking service to its customers by eliminating the traditional teller line. The center will have two drive-through lanes and a dedicated drive-up ATM lane with night depository.
Level5 of Atlanta, Ga. has been contracted to plan, design and build the facility with local subcontractors being utilized for all phases of construction.
Bo Collins, President and CEO of BNA Bank said, “LEVEL5 has designed our new center so our bankers will be able to greet our customers at the door and provide customized personal service to each and everyone. Our staff will no longer have to service our customers from behind the barrier of a teller line. In addition, LEVEL5 understands how to integrate new technology and methods of delivering banking services into banking centers cost effectively without sacrificing personal service to customers.”
The new facility is the institutions second location in Lee County, joining the BNA Bank Belden Banking Center which opened in 2007.
“We are excited to expand in the Tupelo and Lee County market and strengthen our presence in the community,” Collins said. “This location will be a convenient center for our current customers and will allow us to continue to reach new customers effectively.”
The Barnes Crossing center will concentrate on personal and small business financial services. In addition to traditional bank services, the center will also offer mortgage loans, insurance and investment services.
The bank is designed to accommodate and assist customers with the newer banking technologies including mobile banking and internet banking.
Officials for the bank said the banking center should be completed and open for business by November of this year.
About David Johnson
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...