BNA Bank breaks ground for Tupelo branch
TUPELO–BNA Bank headquartered in New Albany, broke ground Thursday, for a new 3,325-square-foot banking center in the rapidly growing Barnes Crossing area.
The new banking center, to be located at 2919 Tom Watson Dr., is believed to be the first in the Tupelo market to offer a new high-touch personalized banking service to its customers by eliminating the traditional teller line. The center will have two drive-through lanes and a dedicated drive-up ATM lane with night depository.
Level5 of Atlanta, Ga. has been contracted to plan, design and build the facility with local subcontractors being utilized for all phases of construction.
Bo Collins, President and CEO of BNA Bank said, “LEVEL5 has designed our new center so our bankers will be able to greet our customers at the door and provide customized personal service to each and everyone. Our staff will no longer have to service our customers from behind the barrier of a teller line. In addition, LEVEL5 understands how to integrate new technology and methods of delivering banking services into banking centers cost effectively without sacrificing personal service to customers.”
The new facility is the institutions second location in Lee County, joining the BNA Bank Belden Banking Center which opened in 2007.
“We are excited to expand in the Tupelo and Lee County market and strengthen our presence in the community,” Collins said. “This location will be a convenient center for our current customers and will allow us to continue to reach new customers effectively.”
The Barnes Crossing center will concentrate on personal and small business financial services. In addition to traditional bank services, the center will also offer mortgage loans, insurance and investment services.
The bank is designed to accommodate and assist customers with the newer banking technologies including mobile banking and internet banking.
Officials for the bank said the banking center should be completed and open for business by November of this year.
About David Johnson
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer