Frog-A-Nanny Players to present tall tales program
By Angie Barmer
The second annual Frog-A-Nanny Players performance will be on stage soon performing “America’s Tallest Tales.”
Last year the FAN Players performed “Aesop’s Fables” on stage.
The gifted students at New Albany Elementary School team up with the special needs students from Susan Kelly’s class and Scherrita Tucker’s class at NAES and put on the play. In addition, the students from the New Albany High School Fashion Board put on a fashion show with the special needs students from the high school. Students from the art classes at NAES, NAMS, and NAHS help with the costumes and makeup.
“This is an opportunity for us to kick-off the Frog-A-Nanny season and showcase life skills, great experiences, and other meaningful things that are offered here for people with special needs,” said Amy Welborn, coordinator of the event.
Frog-A-Nanny Players is a free event, but donations are accepted. The event will be held at 2 p.m. on Feb. 23 at the New Albany High School Auditorium.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...