By Justin Gary
Hello fellow Falcons! My name is Justin Gary, and I am your student council reporter with this week’s school news.
Last Monday, Nov. 11, the 3rd and 4th grade classes held a Veterans’ Day Program. They sang patriotic songs, and recited short speeches to honor those who have fought for our freedoms and rights. Good job kids, and thank you to our veterans and to those who still serve our country.
Last Tuesday, Nov. 12, the High School Junior Varsity Basketball Team played against East Union. The boys won with a score of 72-32. Go Falcons!!
Last Friday, Nov. 15, students received progress reports. I hope all did well. Believe it or not, we have only a few weeks until exams starts.
All reading fair boards must be submitted by Wednesday, Nov. 20. They will not be taken after Nov. 20. Groups will present their boards on Thursday, Nov. 21, and Individuals in Fiction and Non-Fiction will present theirs on Friday, Nov 22.
The Traveling Planetarium will be at the school on Friday, Nov. 22. Mr. Mike Conway arranged for them to visit, so students can learn about different constellations and planets and how to spot them in the night sky.
On Saturday, Nov. 23, the Junior-Senior Prom Spaghetti Supper will at Ingomar Baptist Church. Everyone who bought a plate of spaghetti can pick it up at the church. Please bring your ticket.
The Ingomar Basketball Tournament will be Thursday, Nov. 21, through Saturday, Nov 23. Come support our Falcons.
That’s all the news for this week. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Fly high, Falcons!
Ingomar Attendance Center news
By Justin Gary
About New Albany Gazette
- Barretta working to increase awareness of Northeast Mississippi blues influence February 25, 2015
- Weather causes rescheduling of Union County/New Albany girls basketball February 23, 2015
- Lady Falcons win division tournament February 26, 2015
- New Albany holds off Greenwood to advance February 26, 2015
- Rebels season ended by Hornets February 26, 2015
- Enrich the museum February 27, 2015
- February 27, 2015
- Today last chance to qualify for county elections February 27, 2015
- Local storm spotters play vital role in severe weather forecasting February 27, 2015
- New Albany gains representation on Craftsmen’s Guild board with Buster appointment February 27, 2015
- Bill: Heading to Memphis, Clarksdale, Natchez & New ...
- Alodia Verhage Cruz: I agree with the article except for one small part...
- Sandra Jones Howard: I personally feel that Connor is a great asset to ...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Found it here: http://www.onenewspage.us/video/201...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: For those of us at too great a remove to see the e...