By Justin Gary
Hello fellow Falcons! My name is Justin Gary, and I am your student council reporter with this week’s school news.
Last Monday, Nov. 11, the 3rd and 4th grade classes held a Veterans’ Day Program. They sang patriotic songs, and recited short speeches to honor those who have fought for our freedoms and rights. Good job kids, and thank you to our veterans and to those who still serve our country.
Last Tuesday, Nov. 12, the High School Junior Varsity Basketball Team played against East Union. The boys won with a score of 72-32. Go Falcons!!
Last Friday, Nov. 15, students received progress reports. I hope all did well. Believe it or not, we have only a few weeks until exams starts.
All reading fair boards must be submitted by Wednesday, Nov. 20. They will not be taken after Nov. 20. Groups will present their boards on Thursday, Nov. 21, and Individuals in Fiction and Non-Fiction will present theirs on Friday, Nov 22.
The Traveling Planetarium will be at the school on Friday, Nov. 22. Mr. Mike Conway arranged for them to visit, so students can learn about different constellations and planets and how to spot them in the night sky.
On Saturday, Nov. 23, the Junior-Senior Prom Spaghetti Supper will at Ingomar Baptist Church. Everyone who bought a plate of spaghetti can pick it up at the church. Please bring your ticket.
The Ingomar Basketball Tournament will be Thursday, Nov. 21, through Saturday, Nov 23. Come support our Falcons.
That’s all the news for this week. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Fly high, Falcons!
Ingomar Attendance Center news
By Justin Gary
About New Albany Gazette
- Close the park alley August 26, 2015
- Friday Night Lights: Bulldogs felled by second half against Itawamba August 29, 2015
- ‘Second Amendment’ tax holiday begins Friday September 2, 2015
- Best-selling author Julie Cantrell to speak at retired educators’ meeting September 2, 2015
- Tebow to speak at BMC fundraiser September 2, 2015
- Sidestepping a honey-do list September 2, 2015
- Fixing our streets September 2, 2015
- Retail sales, utility fees main sources of city’s income September 2, 2015
- Mississippians will vote on educational funding by state Nov. 3 September 2, 2015
- Hoping to get a deal on some land September 2, 2015
Subscribe to Blog via Email
© 2015 New Albany Gazette. All Rights Reserved.