By Justin Gary
Hello fellow Falcons! My name is Justin Gary, and I am your student council reporter with this week’s school news.
Last Monday, Nov. 11, the 3rd and 4th grade classes held a Veterans’ Day Program. They sang patriotic songs, and recited short speeches to honor those who have fought for our freedoms and rights. Good job kids, and thank you to our veterans and to those who still serve our country.
Last Tuesday, Nov. 12, the High School Junior Varsity Basketball Team played against East Union. The boys won with a score of 72-32. Go Falcons!!
Last Friday, Nov. 15, students received progress reports. I hope all did well. Believe it or not, we have only a few weeks until exams starts.
All reading fair boards must be submitted by Wednesday, Nov. 20. They will not be taken after Nov. 20. Groups will present their boards on Thursday, Nov. 21, and Individuals in Fiction and Non-Fiction will present theirs on Friday, Nov 22.
The Traveling Planetarium will be at the school on Friday, Nov. 22. Mr. Mike Conway arranged for them to visit, so students can learn about different constellations and planets and how to spot them in the night sky.
On Saturday, Nov. 23, the Junior-Senior Prom Spaghetti Supper will at Ingomar Baptist Church. Everyone who bought a plate of spaghetti can pick it up at the church. Please bring your ticket.
The Ingomar Basketball Tournament will be Thursday, Nov. 21, through Saturday, Nov 23. Come support our Falcons.
That’s all the news for this week. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Fly high, Falcons!
Ingomar Attendance Center news
By Justin Gary
About New Albany Gazette
- Ashland clips Myrtle in division action January 27, 2015
- Tens of millions of retail dollars leaving county; officials planning to counter that January 28, 2015
- Burglars get cash and drugs from Rite Aid pharmacy January 28, 2015
- Soups to bowl you over January 30, 2015
- Eastern Lights January 30, 2015
- Rite-Aid burglary may be tied to string of similar break-ins January 30, 2015
- Union County jobless rate up slightly; state still worst in nation January 30, 2015
- New Albany schools announce teachers of the year January 30, 2015
- More candidates join Third District supervisor’s race January 30, 2015
- Baptist Memorial Hospital brings new surgeon in January 30, 2015
- Sandra Jones Howard: I personally feel that Connor is a great asset to ...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Found it here: http://www.onenewspage.us/video/201...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: For those of us at too great a remove to see the e...
- Vicky Rose: Bedwell for Congress - the only candidate actively...
- Amy Harris: Friday night didn't do as well because of FOOTBAL...