Ingomar Attendance Center news
By Justin Gary
Hello fellow Falcons! My name is Justin Gary, and I am your student council reporter with this week’s school news.
Last Monday, Nov. 11, the 3rd and 4th grade classes held a Veterans’ Day Program. They sang patriotic songs, and recited short speeches to honor those who have fought for our freedoms and rights. Good job kids, and thank you to our veterans and to those who still serve our country.
Last Tuesday, Nov. 12, the High School Junior Varsity Basketball Team played against East Union. The boys won with a score of 72-32. Go Falcons!!
Last Friday, Nov. 15, students received progress reports. I hope all did well. Believe it or not, we have only a few weeks until exams starts.
All reading fair boards must be submitted by Wednesday, Nov. 20. They will not be taken after Nov. 20. Groups will present their boards on Thursday, Nov. 21, and Individuals in Fiction and Non-Fiction will present theirs on Friday, Nov 22.
The Traveling Planetarium will be at the school on Friday, Nov. 22. Mr. Mike Conway arranged for them to visit, so students can learn about different constellations and planets and how to spot them in the night sky.
On Saturday, Nov. 23, the Junior-Senior Prom Spaghetti Supper will at Ingomar Baptist Church. Everyone who bought a plate of spaghetti can pick it up at the church. Please bring your ticket.
The Ingomar Basketball Tournament will be Thursday, Nov. 21, through Saturday, Nov 23. Come support our Falcons.
That’s all the news for this week. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Fly high, Falcons!
About New Albany Gazette
- Wilkinson, Urchins shut down Cardinals April 29, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Taylor to continue softball career at Delta State May 5, 2016
- Area athletes advance to state finals in track May 5, 2016
- Two face armed robbery charges in home assault May 5, 2016
- City continues effort to remove unsafe houses, other structures May 5, 2016
- NA police to begin random bicycle patrols downtown, in park areas May 5, 2016
- Keep New Albany/Union County Beautiful sponsoring Great American Cleanup May 7 May 5, 2016
- Imagine the Possibilities CREATE career expo to be open to more counties October 4 – 6 May 5, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Two face armed robbery charges in home assault
- City continues effort to remove unsafe houses, other structures
- NA police to begin random bicycle patrols downtown, in park areas
- Keep New Albany/Union County Beautiful sponsoring Great American Cleanup May 7
- Imagine the Possibilities CREATE career expo to be open to more counties October 4 – 6