Debbie Kirk, 69
Debbie Willard Kirk, 59, of Etta, died Friday, Nov. 1, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto in Southaven.
She was born July 1, 1954, in New Albany to Elvin Willard and Betty Mouchett. She was a homemaker and a member of Bethel Baptist Church. She loved her pet dogs and animals.
Services were at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 5, at United Funeral Service chapel with the Rev. Bobby Irwin officiating. Burial was in Bethel Cemetery. United Funeral Service of New Albany was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, Mitcheal Kirk of Etta; her father, Elvin Willard of Etta; three sons, Heath Crawley (Alana) of Olive Branch, Shane Crawley of Etta and Brian Crawley (Tiffany) of Pontotoc; a brother, Jackie Willard (Kathy) of New Albany; two stepchildren, Brad Kirk of Myrtle and Jessie McCully (Brad) of Tupelo; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Betty Mouchett.
For online condolences, visit unitedfuneralservice.com.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...