Brenda Nell Sisco, 57
Brenda Nell Sisco, 57, of Hickory Flat, died Friday, Nov. 1, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. She was born Nov. 1, 1956, in Lafayette County to Jessie Houston and Dora Rachel Lucille Hayes Sisco. She was a Baptist.
Services will be at 10 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 3, at United Funeral Service in New Albany. Burial will be in Enterpise Cemetery. United Funeral Service will be in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by four sisters, Willie Lewicki of Michigan, Linda Mullens of South Carolina, Francis Whiteside and Nancy Ann Franks, both of Pontotoc; and five brothers, William Jack Sisco of Thaxton, Jessie James “”Buddy”” Sisco and Frank Sisco, both of Pontotoc, Roy Sisco of Detroit, Mich., and Eddie Sisco of Thaxton.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Molly Framak, and a brother, John Henry Sisco.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at the funeral home.
For online condolences and guest registry, visit www.unitedfuneralservice.com.
About New Albany Gazette
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer