Otis Ezell, 102
Otis “Skeebo” Ezell, 102, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013, at the Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo.
He was a member of Mallalieu United Methodist Church, where he served as a trustee. He served his country in the United States Army.
Services were at 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 26, at Mallalieu United Methodist Church with the Rev. W.T. Mayfield officiating. Burial was in Hillcrest Cemetery. Beasley Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include two daughters, Betty G. Harper of Glen Bernie, Md., and Diane Walker of Detroit, Mich.; four grandchildren and seven great grandchildren; and a host of nieces and nephews.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...