Colby Pannell, 25
Colby Hall Pannell, 25, died Saturday, Oct. 26, 2013, in New Albany.
He was born Feb. 25, 1988, in Tupelo, the son of Eddie and Lecia Hall Pannell. He was a former bridge maintenance man with MDOT and a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church.
Services were at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 29, at Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church with Bro. Don Wilson officiating. Burial wasin Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church Cemetery. Glenfield Funeral Home of New Albany was in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include his father, Eddie Pannell; son Colton Pannell; sister, Megan (Patrick) Hogue; fiance’, Anna Bramlett; grandparents, Ellis and Irene Pannell and Leon and Betty Hall, all of New Albany.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Lecia Hall Pannell.
Pallbearers were Patrick Hogue, Olin Hall, Devin Hall, Ryan Hall, Jeremy Greer and Terry Greer.
About New Albany Gazette
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...