New Albany man dies in two-vehicle wreck
A two-vehicle crash Saturday night on Highway 30 East resulted in the death of a New Albany man.
According to Public Affairs Trooper Ray Hall with the Mississippi Highway Patrol, Colby Pannell, 25, died at approximately 6:30 p.m., after he was ejected from his truck when it struck another vehicle at the intersection of Highway 30 East and County Road 150
Hall said Pannell drove off the right side of the highway and struck a vehicle that was at the intersection. Pannell’s truck apparently overturned several times before he was ejected.
Pannell died from injuries at the scene of the accident. He was not wearing a seatbelt, Hall said.
Occupants of the other vehicle were not injured. The accident remains under investigation by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...