Republican Women announce series of upcoming meetings
The Union County Republican Women is a group of dedicated Republicans who meet monthly to discuss current events and listen to keynote speakers promote conservative ideals and other issues of the day. Below is a list of meeting dates and agendas. These meetings are not just for women, men are invited to and do attend also. This is a group for all ages from teen age and up. The cost is $11 per person per meeting to cover a catered meal.
Sept 23, 6:30 p.m. at the Coffee Addict, guest speaker Representative Alan Nunnelee
Oct 21, 6:30 p.m. at the Coffee Addict, guest speaker Brandy Burnette, Caseworker from Congressman Nunnelee’s office will be the speaker about Social Security and Medicare
Nov 18, 6:30 p.m. at the Coffee Addict, guests Lee Habeeb political writer, commentator, and radio producer.
Dec 14, 6:30 p.m. at In Bloom, A celebration honoring our local members of the United States Armed Forces active, reserve, and retired.
Please contact UCRW Chairperson Nancy Frohn no later than the Friday preceding the scheduled meeting to reserve your meal. Chairperson Frohn can be reached at Nbfrohn@aol.com as well as 662.832.9633.
About New Albany Gazette
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...