Boatners to celebrate golden wedding anniversary
Arliss and Judy Boatner became husband and wife on Sept. 21, 1963. Their children, Ron and Margo Sanderson and Michael and Shannon Stephens, and their six grandchildren, will host a reception honoring their 50 years together on Saturday, Sept. 21, at 5:00-7:00 in the evening at West Ripley Baptist Church Family Life Center. The church is located at 773 W. Cooper St., Ripley. Family and friends are invited to join them in this joyous celebration. No gifts please.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...