‘The Beverly Hillbillies,’ headed for RiverFest
A traditional part of Tallahatchie RiverFest each year is the creative displays done by local garden groups. This year, Master Gardeners Janet and Tim Burress, left, and Lisa and Pat James created ‘The Beverly Hillbillies,’ headed for RiverFest in front of the welcome center. The display is made of assorted materials including wood, hay, gourds for heads and Llama wool for hair.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...