New Albany Main Street presents the 10th annual Paint the Town
New Albany Main Street Association is pleased to offer the 10th annual “Paint the Town,” a free art activity during the upcoming Tallahatchie RiverFest. All children are invited to participate on Saturday, Sept. 21, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Parents must accompany their children. Historical photos of downtown New Albany will be displayed and children will draw or paint their interpretation of the photos. A variety of art media will be on hand such as oil pastels, paint, markers, crayons, and colored pencils.
The art pieces will be judged and winners will be displayed at 3 p.m.at the Paint the Town tent. The art can be picked up at 3:00 p.m. If you are unable to pick up your artwork on the day of the event please call the Main Street office at 662-534-3438.
New Albany Main Street’s mission is to revitalize, diversify, and preserve downtown New Albany. Visit us at www.newalbanymainstreet.com for a complete listing of our upcoming events and more.
For more information contact Vickie Duke, New Albany Main Street Manager at
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...