New Albany Main Street presents the 10th annual Paint the Town
New Albany Main Street Association is pleased to offer the 10th annual “Paint the Town,” a free art activity during the upcoming Tallahatchie RiverFest. All children are invited to participate on Saturday, Sept. 21, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Parents must accompany their children. Historical photos of downtown New Albany will be displayed and children will draw or paint their interpretation of the photos. A variety of art media will be on hand such as oil pastels, paint, markers, crayons, and colored pencils.
The art pieces will be judged and winners will be displayed at 3 p.m.at the Paint the Town tent. The art can be picked up at 3:00 p.m. If you are unable to pick up your artwork on the day of the event please call the Main Street office at 662-534-3438.
New Albany Main Street’s mission is to revitalize, diversify, and preserve downtown New Albany. Visit us at www.newalbanymainstreet.com for a complete listing of our upcoming events and more.
For more information contact Vickie Duke, New Albany Main Street Manager at
About New Albany Gazette
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Museum Madness children’s discovery program will start June 20 May 27, 2016
- Bogue signs with Blue Mountain College softball May 29, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bogue signs with Blue Mountain College softball
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2