NEMCC Continuing Education offers an intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 course in Booneville
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Office of Continuing Education will offer an Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 course during the 2013 fall semester.
Northeast’s Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 class will open on August 13 and ends September 10. The five-week course meets on Tuesday nights from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. on the Northeast Booneville campus
Pre-Registration is required for the five-week course and all continuing education classes.
For more information on how to register for the Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 course or for any other Northeast Mississippi Community College continuing education class, contact the Office of Continuing Education at 662-720-7296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...