NA Wine and Spirits opens
New Albany Wine and Spirits held its formal ribbon-cutting ceremony this past Friday.
The store, at 700 W. Bankhead, is in the old Giles Truck Stop building, more recently home to Betty’s Buffet and the Old Hwy. 78 Café.
Owner-Manager Ira Williams, who also has the Pizza Pit, said the store has about 350 wine labels in stock and about 750 brands and varieties of wine and spirits total. Other brands can be ordered as needed.
The business does not keep wine chilled but does have a special wine-chilling apparatus that can cool a bottle appropriately in a few minutes.
The store business hours are set by state law at 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
About New Albany Gazette
- Wilkinson, Urchins shut down Cardinals April 29, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 4, 2016
- Being a mother is the best May 4, 2016
- Graduation rates looking up May 4, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- Deputies receive training in emergency control of trauma bleeding May 4, 2016
- Plenty to do this weekend May 4, 2016
- Herman J. Maxey May 4, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...