NA Wine and Spirits opens
New Albany Wine and Spirits held its formal ribbon-cutting ceremony this past Friday.
The store, at 700 W. Bankhead, is in the old Giles Truck Stop building, more recently home to Betty’s Buffet and the Old Hwy. 78 Café.
Owner-Manager Ira Williams, who also has the Pizza Pit, said the store has about 350 wine labels in stock and about 750 brands and varieties of wine and spirits total. Other brands can be ordered as needed.
The business does not keep wine chilled but does have a special wine-chilling apparatus that can cool a bottle appropriately in a few minutes.
The store business hours are set by state law at 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...