NA Wine and Spirits opens
New Albany Wine and Spirits held its formal ribbon-cutting ceremony this past Friday.
The store, at 700 W. Bankhead, is in the old Giles Truck Stop building, more recently home to Betty’s Buffet and the Old Hwy. 78 Café.
Owner-Manager Ira Williams, who also has the Pizza Pit, said the store has about 350 wine labels in stock and about 750 brands and varieties of wine and spirits total. Other brands can be ordered as needed.
The business does not keep wine chilled but does have a special wine-chilling apparatus that can cool a bottle appropriately in a few minutes.
The store business hours are set by state law at 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse May 17, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- The Playhouse May 19, 2016
- River Players to present comedy-murder mystery next week May 19, 2016
- Myrtle Church to host Dave Ramsey financial series May 19, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- City wants residents to be aware of yard sale, sign regulations May 19, 2016
- Farmers’ Market opens June 4 May 19, 2016
- Downtown area getting new parking lot May 19, 2016
- More graduation ceremonies Friday night, Saturday May 19, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...