Micah Wade Willard
On June 23, 2013 Micah passed away peacefully in God’s arms, and was born into his parent’s arms on June 26, 2013.
Micah is the son of Joel and Victoria Willard of Myrtle; the grandchild of David and Karen Willard, Wayne and Cathy Messer, and Kathleen White; the great-grandchild of Reece and Frances Newby, CV Willard, Nannie Messer, Beulah Bishop, and Anna K. Hall; and the honorary grandchild of Jerl and Martha Jeter.
Micah is preceded in death by one sibling, Harper Willard, and three grandparents, Magdalene Willard, Newt Messer, and Charles Hall.
The family would like to extend a special thanks to the North Mississippi Medical Center Women’s Hospital for their love and compassion that was shown to the family and Micah during Micah’s delivery and time spent with the family.
There was a graveside service at Martin Community Cemetery, Bro. Andy Russell officiating.
In lieu of flowers and cards the family request your prayers today and for the days to come.
About New Albany Gazette
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...