Glamour Girlz Formalwear opens
Glamour Girl Formalwear for Men and Women held its ribbon-cutting Monday afternoon. The business sells and rents formal attire including tuxedos for men and pageant dresses, prom dresses, evening gowns, wedding gowns, christening gowns and other special event clothing for all ages. The business also includes alterations and repairs done by a professional seamstress in the store. The minority-owned by women business offers a 10-percent discount to all military, police and fire personnel. Owners are Wesley and Stefany Jamison, who purchased Glamour Girlz from its previous owner in Ecru and moved the business to New Albany. In addition to the garments in stock, they can order from a wide variety of sources and have the items in quickly. The business is at 722 W. Bankhead St. and they are open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. They are closed Wednesday and Sunday but to take after-hour appointments and appointments on Sunday when necessary. For more information call 662-266-1988.
About New Albany Gazette
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...