Kathleen McNutt, 99
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Clara Kathleen “Ms. Kat” McNutt 99, of Blue Springs, died Friday, April 12, 2013, at Griffis House of the Green Houses in Tupelo.
She was the oldest member of the Antioch Church of Christ. She was a former employee of Playcraft and retired from Blue Bell Mfg. She enjoyed crocheting and stringing necklaces.
Services were at 3 p.m. Sunday, April 14, at Waters Funeral Home in Baldwyn with Gorden Gentry, Ferrell Hester, Clyde Mize and Darrell Beard officiating. Burial was in the Antioch Cemetery.
Survivors include a daughter, Merrill Scott; a grandson, Lane Scott; a sister-in-law, Ruby Driscoll McNutt; and generations of nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband of 61 years, James Woodrow McNutt, whom she married Aug. 20, 1932; a son-in-law, Billy Joe Scott; her parents, Thomas Jackson White and Susan Thompson White; 11 siblings, Lois Adair, Lester Laurens. Leonard White, Maude DeVaughn, Cecil White, Dorsey White, Lottie Deaton, Bernice Parham, Eva White, Elise Rackley and Charlye Newman.
Pallbearers were Larry Gentry, Bobby Campbell, Jimmy Campbell, Bill Gibson, Jimmy Hitt, Randy Hitt, Pat Hitt and Larry Malone.
Honorary pallbearers were her long tern caregivers at Griffis House, Kiesha, Jessica, Chelsea, Tina, Mary, Jody, Meme and Evelyn; and the staff of Sanctuary Hospice.
The family requests memorials be made to The Traceway Manor activities fund and Sanctuary Hospice.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...