J.M. Byers, 85
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
J.M. Byers, 85, of Hickory Flat, died Saturday, April 13, 2013, at his residence.
He was born Jan. 19, 1928, in Union County to Joseph Judson Byers and Minnie Ausburn Byers. He was a retired employee of Futorian Manufacturing, where he worked in maintenance. He was a Baptist.
Services were at 1 p.m. Sunday, April 14, at the United Funeral Service chapel in New Albany with the Rev. Donnie Schuman officiating. Burial was in the Glenfield Memorial Park. United Funeral Service was in charge of the arrangements.
He is survived by his wife, Lillian Cladis Kiddy Byers; two daughters, Paula Creighton (Wesley) and Barbara Byers; two sisters, Dalphine Churchill and Martha “Tiny” Algee; a half sister, Mary Leath (Malcolm); a brother, J.A. Byers (Sarah); and two grandchildren, Amy Creighton and Jason Liddell.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
For online condolences, visit unitedfuneralservice.com
About New Albany Gazette
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...