BNA Bank announces promotions
On behalf of the BNA Bank board of directors, James R. Collins, President, announces the following promotions.
Della Brewster has been named Assistant Vice President of Loans and Business Development. Della has been in the banking industry for much of her career, having worked in banks in her native Louisiana as well as for the Bank of Oklahoma. She has been an officer in these banks working in loans, business development, and branch management. She is a graduate of the School of Banking at Louisiana State University and the Southeastern School of Commercial Lending, Vanderbilt University. She has been employed with BNA Bank since January of 2012. Della is married to Leonard Brewster. She is a member of First United Methodist Church in New Albany.
Ellen Staten has been named Assistant Vice President of Insurance and Investments, Loans, and Business Development. Ellen has been with the bank since June 2007 upon graduation from the University of Mississippi with a Bachelor of Arts in Education. Ellen has worked for BNA in the insurance and investment department as well as the trust department. Ellen holds a Series 6 and 63 licenses for Registered Representatives, Insurance License for Life, Health, and Variable Products. She will attend the Mississippi School of Banking in April 2013. She is a member of the New Albany Junior Auxiliary where she serves on the board. Ellen also serves on the New Albany Mainstreet Promotions committee. Ellen is married Matt Staten. She is a member of First United Methodist Church.
Anne Mauney has been promoted from Assistant Vice President to Vice President of Mortgage Loans. She has been with BNA Bank since December 1997, and was promoted to Assistant Vice President in January of 2006. She has overseen the BNA Bank Mortgage Loan Department since its inception in 1999. Anne graduated from Mississippi State University with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Banking and Finance. She is a member of Mt. Zion Cumberland Presbyterian Church, Mississippi State Alumni Association and MSU Bulldog Club. She received the USDA Certificate of Appreciation Award in June 2009. Anne and her husband Jason have two boys, Aiden and Gavin.
Amanda Kent has been promoted from Assistant Vice President to Vice President of Marketing. She has been with BNA Bank since January of 2007 and was promoted to Assistant Vice President in January of 2009. Amanda earned a Bachelors degree in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations from the School of Arts and Sciences at Mississippi State University. She is also a graduate of the American Bankers Association School of Bank Marketing. Amanda is a member of the Mississippi Young Banker’s Association where she has served on the Communications Council. She is a member of the New Albany Kiwanis Club, New Albany Boys and Girls Club Advisory Board, City of New Albany Tourism Focus Group and past board member of the Tallahatchie River Players and Kiwanis Club. As a member of Hillcrest Baptist Church she has served on the finance committee, and currently leads a Ladies Sunday School class. Amanda and her husband Jonathan have two girls, Lexie and Landry.
About New Albany Gazette
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer