Sarah Richardson, 89
Sarah Lee Richardson, age 89, of Forney, Texas, passed away Monday, Feb. 25, 2013, at her home.
She was born April 23, 1923, in Tippah County to Will Smith and Dicie Little Smith.
Services were at 1 p.m. Saturday, March 2, at the United Funeral Service chapel with Bro. Roy Forshea officiating. Burial was in the Glenfield Memorial Park. United Funeral Service in New Albany was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her daughter, Robbie Kiest (Del) of Terrell, Texas; two grandchildren, Bryan Kiest (Lisa) and Steven Trentham (Susan); three great-grandchildren, Andrew Kiest, Adam Trentham and Ian Trentham; and a son-in-law, Bob Trentham.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husbands, Robert Creighton and Herman Richardson; and a daughter, Sarah Jane Trentham.
For online condolences, visit unitedfuneralservice.com.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...