John Foreman, 52
John Benjamin Foreman, 52, of Pace, Fla., formerly of New Albany, died Friday, Feb. 22, 2013, at his home.
He was self employed before becoming disabled in 1993. A devoted Christian, he attended the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ at Bald Hill in Union County and Pace Assembly of God in Pace, Fla.
Services were at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 28, at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc. Bro. Charley Gainey officiated. Burial was in the Martintown Cemetery. Tutor Memorial Funeral Home was in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include sisters, Judy Hall (Joey) of Pontotoc, Linda Clark (Charles) of Ecru, Catherine Lambert of Clarks Hills, Ind., Mary E. Cook (John) of Ingomar and Carol McGirt of Clarks Hills, Ind.; brothers, Robert John Foreman of Ecru, Samuel Foreman of Pinedale, Thomas Foreman of New Albany, Steven Foreman (Connie) of Thaxton and William Foreman of Burnsville; an uncle, Donald Burns of Ohio; an aunt, Margaret Newman of Ohio; and several nieces, nephews, great-nieces and great-nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, William W. Foreman and Alice Burns Foreman; two brothers, Donald Foreman and Jimmy Foreman; two brothers-in-law; three sisters-in-law; and a nephew, Bobby Gene Foreman.
Pallbearers were Bill Roberts, William Dale Foreman, Dean Carroll, Michael Foreman and Charles Clark.
About New Albany Gazette
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Museum Madness children’s discovery program will start June 20 May 27, 2016
- Bogue signs with Blue Mountain College softball May 29, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bogue signs with Blue Mountain College softball
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2