Park Commission Youth Baseball Registrations
New Albany Park Commission Youth Baseball, Softball, T-Ball, and Top Notch T-Ball (special needs) Registration begins Monday, February 11th and will run through Friday, March 22nd. Fee per player is $45.00 for the first child and $40.00 for each additional sibling; Top Notch is $10.00 per child. Registration is for all boys and girls Baseball/Softball programs, ages 3 to 15. Children must be born on or before April 30, 2009 (your child’s age as of April 30, 2013 will determine in which league he/she will be playing) and not have reached 15 before April 30, 2013. Late registrations may be accepted pending available spots in leagues, but will require a late fee of $25.00. For more information contact the New Albany Park Commission @ 662-534-1006.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...