New Albany Park Commission Youth Baseball, Softball, T-Ball, and Top Notch T-Ball (special needs) Registration begins Monday, February 11th and will run through Friday, March 22nd. Fee per player is $45.00 for the first child and $40.00 for each additional sibling; Top Notch is $10.00 per child. Registration is for all boys and girls Baseball/Softball programs, ages 3 to 15. Children must be born on or before April 30, 2009 (your child’s age as of April 30, 2013 will determine in which league he/she will be playing) and not have reached 15 before April 30, 2013. Late registrations may be accepted pending available spots in leagues, but will require a late fee of $25.00. For more information contact the New Albany Park Commission @ 662-534-1006.
Park Commission Youth Baseball Registrations
About New Albany Gazette
- McDaniel files suit against Cochran over Republican senate run-off results August 20, 2014
- Annual Connie Davis Fishing Rodeo is Saturday August 20, 2014
- New Birth Community Church to hold open house Sunday August 22, 2014
- County’s jobless rate lowest in north half of Mississippi August 22, 2014
- CREATE program looks for ways to improve career readiness August 22, 2014
- Barretos back in Union County August 27, 2014
- Labor Day to affect deadlines, public services August 27, 2014
- County investigating burglaries August 27, 2014
- New Birth Community Church holds open house August 27, 2014
- Supervisors hit snag in courthouse roof repair but get good news concerning care of local mental patients August 27, 2014
- Cecil: Will he be convinced if he loses again? I doubt i...
- Greyson McGrail: Homework Unlocked is also completely free and gear...
- Susan Jones: PLease know that lots of math teachers have put in...
- Dan Dana, PhD: I am Dan Dana, Wayne's 1964 hitchhiking partner. ...
- David Lohr: The drone would actually be a very good purchase f...
"Luncheon with Books " Union County Heritage Museum athletic banquet 2014 Basketball Bay Springs Bobcats Blue Springs Christmas Coaching Changes cotton states baseball league cotton states high school league Desoto Xplorers East Union High School East Union Lady Urchins East Union Softball East Union Urchins featured Hickory Flat Rebels Hotbed Classic Ingomar Falcons Ingomar High School Ingomar Lady Falcons Ingomar Softball Lisa Bogue Martin Luther King Mitchell column Mitchell opinion MLK MS Myrtle Myrtle Hawks myrtle high school Myrtle Lady Hawks Myrtle Softball New Albany New Albany Board of Aldermen New Albany Bulldogs new albany football New Albany High School New Albany Lady Bulldogs New Albany Softball Tournament Union County West Union Eagles West Union Lady Eagles West Union Softball
- RT @blongsports: A 9-0 Mooreville run prompts a South Pontotoc timeout. Lady Troopers up 9-2, 5:24 1Q. #DJpreps 2 years ago retweeted via blongsports
- If you follow @NANewsExchange, please follow @denclayton. Dennis covers local high school sports in the Union County/New Albany area. 2 years ago
- Thanks Shane! Appreciate it! 2 years ago
- Thanks Jay! 2 years ago
- RT @MzTrazey: Riverfest has changed location due to ongoing trial. http://t.co/qT9W2cem 2 years ago retweeted via MzTrazey
- Cecil on McDaniel files suit against Cochran over Republican senate run-off results
- Greyson McGrail on How parents can help their children with math homework
- Susan Jones on How parents can help their children with math homework
- Dan Dana, PhD on Thumbing to California
- David Lohr on A drone in Myrtle?