Crotts named New Albany School District Teacher of the Year
Barbara Crotts, a teacher at New Albany Elementary School (NAES), was named “Teacher of the Year” for the New Albany School District (NASD) on January 16. Crotts has 26 years of experience in education. She has worked in the New Albany Schools for sixteen years teaching special education. Crotts graduated from Delta State University with a Bachelor of Science in Special Education.
Other teachers selected as Teacher of the Year for the individual schools in the NASD are: Enola Davis, New Albany Middle School (NAMS) Teacher of the Year and Mary Beth Muncie, New Albany High School (NAHS) Teacher of the Year.
Enola Davis has 24 years of experience in education, all in the New Albany Schools. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education from Blue Mountain College and a Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction from the University of Mississippi. Davis teaches science at NAMS.
Mary Beth Muncie has five years of education experience, all in the New Albany Schools. She holds a Bachelor of Science from Mississippi State University and is certified in Music & Drama. Muncie teaches Choral Music and Theater.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...