Beverly Mardis, 57
Beverly Mardis, 57, of Hickory Flat, died Friday, Jan. 25, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center.
She was born Dec. 11, 1955 in New Albany to Willis Smith and Mabaleen Reed Smith.
Services were at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 28, at Hickory Flat U.M. Church. Interment was at McKay Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, James Mardis of Hickory Flat; daughter, Cheryl (Chad) Roberson of Signal Mountain, Tenn.; parents, Willis and Mabeleen Smith of Hickory Flat; sister, Debra D.D. (David) Rogers of Clue Springs; two grandchildren, Chloe and Reed Roberson of Tennessee; two special nephews, Collin and Cavin Mill of Hickory Flat; and a host of other family.
About New Albany Gazette
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...