Beverly Mardis, 57
Beverly Mardis, 57, of Hickory Flat, died Friday, Jan. 25, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center.
She was born Dec. 11, 1955 in New Albany to Willis Smith and Mabaleen Reed Smith.
Services were at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 28, at Hickory Flat U.M. Church. Interment was at McKay Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, James Mardis of Hickory Flat; daughter, Cheryl (Chad) Roberson of Signal Mountain, Tenn.; parents, Willis and Mabeleen Smith of Hickory Flat; sister, Debra D.D. (David) Rogers of Clue Springs; two grandchildren, Chloe and Reed Roberson of Tennessee; two special nephews, Collin and Cavin Mill of Hickory Flat; and a host of other family.
About New Albany Gazette
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...