Player of the Week: Devonte Williamson
Helping the Falcons to its first Union County championships since 2010, Ingomar’s Devonte Williamson earns Player of the Week honors, particularly for his performance against East Union.
Against the Urchins last Friday, Williamson dropped 22 points in the 65-60 semifinal win.
“He’s our emotional and energy leader on the team,” Ingomar head coach Jonathan Ashley said. “He leads us by example, and he hustles on every play. He’s a hard nosed player and consistently performs well for us.”
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...