Northeast bookstore announces extended hours in January
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s bookstore is making the adjustment back to college for the spring semester a little easier.
For the first two weeks of the 2013 spring semester, management at the bookstore has extended the hours in order to better serve students.
Northeast’s bookstore usually opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 4 p.m. Monday through Friday but with extended hours the bookstore will now stay open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Extending to a 12-hour day is not the only change happening at the bookstore as management has also decided to open the bookstore on weekends.
Northeast’s bookstore will now be open from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Saturdays and from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Sundays until January 18.
Regular bookstore hours will resume on January 19.
With the extended hours, Northeast patrons will also have a chance to partake in Starbucks coffee, as the Starbucks coffee shop located inside the bookstore will also observe the extended hours.
Northeast’s bookstore is located on the first floor of the Haney Union on the Booneville campus.
About Lynn West
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 31, 2016
- Settlemires named to first-ever All-SSAC Faculty Team May 31, 2016
- No reason to be bored here this summer May 31, 2016
- Looks like summer is here May 31, 2016
- County compares favorably to neighbors in several categories May 31, 2016
- Spray park at BNA Bank Park opens for the summer May 31, 2016
- Martintown Road bridge gets first part of new deck May 31, 2016
- Union County jobless rate continue to be among lowest in state May 31, 2016
- Free concert series begins Saturday May 31, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...