Ethelene Winston, 69
Ethelene “Ma Pudin’” Winston, 69, died Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2012, at her home.
She was born Sept. 2, 1943, in New Albany to Ulysses and Jessie Love Folsom.
Services were at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 3, at St. Mary United Methodist Church in New Albany with the Rev. W. T. Mayfield officiating. Burial was in St. Mary Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany was in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include her son, Rafael (Camille) Winston of Nashville, Tenn.; two sisters, Dorothy F. Gray of South Holland, Ill., and Joan F. Reed of Chicago; and four grandchildren, Rafael II, Camerre and Cameron Winston of Nashville, and Jordon Winston of Ocean Springs.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a brother, Walter C. Folsom; and a special friend and cousin, Virginia Nesbit.
About Lynn West
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...