BMC, NEMCC hold construction conference
Northeast Mississippi Community College and Blue Mountain College will hold their fourth annual Construction Conference on Jan. 17 on the BMC campus. Registration will be at 8 a.m. and the program begins at 8:45 a.m., all in Garrett Auditorium.
The daylong conference, which began in 2010 as an off-shoot of the joint Construction Management Program between the two colleges, will cover a variety of topics, ranging from marketing and advertising, and insurance and finance, to design and construction.
Featured speakers include Ty Robinson, vice president of Robinson and Associates; Kevin Glasgow, senior vice president of Willis, a surety and bonding company in Nashville; Morgan Whitfield of Prairie Construction in Tupelo; Gary Moore, a certified public accountant in Tupelo; Mike Geruck of Thompson Machinery of Nashville; David Dow, vice president of Trenchsafety and Supply in Memphis; and Will Lewis of JBHM Architects in Tupelo.
For complete information, contact Ray Gaillard at Northeast Mississippi Community College (662-720-7203) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a $12 registration fee prior to January 8 and $20 afterward. Registration checks made payable to Alliance of Construction Engineers can be mailed to Ray Gaillard, Northeast Mississippi Community College, P.O. Box 1544, Booneville, MS 38829.
About Lynn West
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...