Gazette policy regarding political announcements
The New Albany Gazette is offering each person who qualifies to run in the upcoming municipal elections the chance to introduce themselves to the voters.
This opportunity allows for each candidate to have a free, one-time only, announcement in the Gazette.
As part of this announcement, the Gazette will print a story, along with a high resolution photograph, that shares information about the candidate with our readers.
This information should include full name, age, place of residence, biographical information, education background, work experience and/or any other experience that would make him or her a good candidate for public office, as well as names of immediate family members.
This free announcement must be run within three weeks of the date on which the candidate qualifies. Should a person qualify on the last day of qualifying, March 8, he or she must submit an announcement within one week.
All announcements must be run by mid-March.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...