More qualify for city aldermen, police chief races
New Albany residents have continued to throw their hats in the ring to run for city alderman races, as well as the contest for police chief.
According to New Albany City Clerk Frankie Roberts, as of press time, Current Ward Four Alderman Will Tucker has qualified to run for re-election.
Meanwhile, Larry Dykes has qualified to run against Chris Buford in the Ward Three alderman race and Mark Golding and Chris Robertson have qualified to run for the city’s top law enforcement officer.
These candidates join those who qualified to run for office last week – Tim Kent for mayor, Scott Dunnam for Alderman At-Large, Jeff Olson and Daniel Frain for Ward One Alderman, Johnny Anderson for Ward Two Alderman and Buford for Ward Three. The deadline to qualify to run for an elected office is March 8.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...