Player of the Week: Henry Foster
Described as the Falcons leader who makes the difficult shots for his team, Henry Foster’s performances versus East Union and North Pontotoc last week earn him Player of the Week honors.
Foster scored 22 points in Ingomar’s comeback over the Urchins last Tuesday. The senior also scored 21 points in the Falcons close loss to the Vikings last Friday.
“He’s the leader and he makes us go, hitting tough shots,” Ingomar coach Jonathan Ashley said of Foster.
“He doesn’t say much, but he’s the one making the big shots, and he needs to make those in order for us to be successful.”
Foster also led Ingomar with 14 points in their overtime loss to New Albany on Monday.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...