Tupelo’s WTVA takes over as local ABC affiliate
Beginning this Saturday, viewers will see minor changes in the way they view ABC Network programming.
The national network has reached an agreement with WTVA of Tupelo to take over as its local affiliate for the Northeast Mississippi area, according to John Rouse, senior vice president of Affiliate Relations for ABC and Phil Sullivan, station manager for WTVA.
According to the agreement, WTVA will broadcast the full ABC Television Network programming schedule in the Columbus/Tupelo/West Point television market, beginning at 12:35 a.m., Saturday, Sept. 1.
ABC-WTVA will be available in the following ways:
ν Over-the-air on Channel 9.2 in HD
ν Comcast on channel 7 and channel 431 in HD
ν Direct TV on channel 10 in HD
ν Dish on channel 45 in HD
ν MetroCast on channel 6 and channel 706 in HD
ν MetroCast for Holly Springs, Ashland, Snow Lake, Potts Camp and Hickory Flat on channel 11 and channel 711 in HD
ν Cable One on channel 12, channel 455 in HD and on MeTV 394
ABC was previously affiliated with WKDH, which ceases operations today.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...