Tupelo’s WTVA takes over as local ABC affiliate
Beginning this Saturday, viewers will see minor changes in the way they view ABC Network programming.
The national network has reached an agreement with WTVA of Tupelo to take over as its local affiliate for the Northeast Mississippi area, according to John Rouse, senior vice president of Affiliate Relations for ABC and Phil Sullivan, station manager for WTVA.
According to the agreement, WTVA will broadcast the full ABC Television Network programming schedule in the Columbus/Tupelo/West Point television market, beginning at 12:35 a.m., Saturday, Sept. 1.
ABC-WTVA will be available in the following ways:
ν Over-the-air on Channel 9.2 in HD
ν Comcast on channel 7 and channel 431 in HD
ν Direct TV on channel 10 in HD
ν Dish on channel 45 in HD
ν MetroCast on channel 6 and channel 706 in HD
ν MetroCast for Holly Springs, Ashland, Snow Lake, Potts Camp and Hickory Flat on channel 11 and channel 711 in HD
ν Cable One on channel 12, channel 455 in HD and on MeTV 394
ABC was previously affiliated with WKDH, which ceases operations today.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse May 17, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- The Playhouse May 19, 2016
- River Players to present comedy-murder mystery next week May 19, 2016
- Myrtle Church to host Dave Ramsey financial series May 19, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- City wants residents to be aware of yard sale, sign regulations May 19, 2016
- Farmers’ Market opens June 4 May 19, 2016
- Downtown area getting new parking lot May 19, 2016
- More graduation ceremonies Friday night, Saturday May 19, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...