Union County Call Log, August 24, 2012
Union County Call Log
Hwy 15 N.: Blue Toyota car all over the road.
CR 107: One vehicle 10-50 rollover
Glade St.: Caller advised she saw the vehicle that hit her car and wants and officer to come to this residence. It was a hit and run that happened this weekend.
Eastwood Properties: Man advised someone punched holes in his tires.
CR 326: Lady needed an accident report. She advised that her landlord busted out her windshield while mowing.
Hwy 178: Caller advised two black dogs were runing and one of the dogs jumped over the overpass.
CR 150: Lady advised that a stray dog came on her property and now has four puppies. She wants the dogs picked up.
Hwy 15/Hwy 30 E.: 10-50 near Stokes Supermarket. No reported injuries.
Hwy 78 E.: Caller advised a truck all over the road.
CR 54: Caller advised subjects are wanting to fight him and they advised they would be waiting on him at the bridge on this road. Caller advised they are 10-55.
Hwy 15 N.: Tippah Co. advised subject in gray Grand Prix possibly 10-55, and there is an infant with no car seat.
Glade St.: Caller advised male subject has taken her keys.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...