Saturday is last day of the year for Biscuits and Jam farmers’ market
The last official day of the Biscuits and Jam Farmers’ Market for 2012 will be this Saturday, Aug. 25.
While this day is the last promoted market, the area will continue to serve as a farm stand for local farmers to sell goods.
Paul Tate and Les Sumner will play from 7 to 10 a.m.
An appreciation lunch will be served to all registered vendors and volunteers after the market closes.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...