Saturday is last day of the year for Biscuits and Jam farmers’ market
The last official day of the Biscuits and Jam Farmers’ Market for 2012 will be this Saturday, Aug. 25.
While this day is the last promoted market, the area will continue to serve as a farm stand for local farmers to sell goods.
Paul Tate and Les Sumner will play from 7 to 10 a.m.
An appreciation lunch will be served to all registered vendors and volunteers after the market closes.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...