Rowland, Clark to wed September 1
Robby and Felesha Rowland of Ripley announce the engagement of their daughter, Tuesdae Nacole Rowland, to Johnathan Taylor Clark of Forrest City, Ark., son of Shawn and Lisa Long of Forrest City, Ark., and Randall and Michelle Clark of Jonesboro, Ark.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Frank and Frances Morris of Ripley, and the late Ruben Joe (Bud) Lester of Blue Springs, and Jerry and Lynda Bramlett and the late H.C. (Butch) Rowland, Jr. of Hickory Flat.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Johnny and Mary Ellen Gray of Forrest City, Ark. and Willie Mae and the late John Logan Clark of Forrest City, Ark.
Rowland is a graduate of Ripley High School, where she was a member of the cross country and track teams and graduated with honors. She is also a cum laude graduate of Blue Mountain College, where she was a member of the women's cross country team, with a bachelor's degree in biology. She is currently a graduate student at Union University in Jackson, Tenn.
Clark is a graduate of Lee Academy in Marianna, Ark., where he was a member of the football, baseball and basketball teams. He received a degree in Christian ministry from Blue Mountain College, where he was a member of the baseball team.
The couple will exchange vows during a public ceremony at 5 p.m., Sept. 1, 2012, at Lowrey Memorial Baptist Church in Blue Mountain. Stacy McKee will be the officiating minister. The ceremony will be followed by a reception at Springdale Baptist Church in Ripley. Family and friends are invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...