NA Main Street to host 9th annual ‘Paint the Town’ during RiverFest
The ninth annual New Albany Main Street Association “Paint The Town” will be taking place again during Tallhatchie RiverFest. This is a free art activity for children to come and express their artistic talent.
Historical photos of downtown New Albany will be displayed and children can draw or paint their interpretation of the photos. A variety of art medium will be on hand such as oil pastels, paint, markers, crayons, and colored pencils.
“Paint the Town” will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sept. 22, 2012 at the Magnolia Civic Center.
The art pieces will be judged and winners will be posted at the Magnolia Civic Center at 3 p.m.
Children may pick up their art pieces until 3:30 p.m. at the Magnolia Civic Center.
For more information contact Vickie Duke, New Albany Main Street manager, at 662 534-3438.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...