McCarthy, Eidson to wed September 2
Mr. and Mrs. Michael McCarthy of Collierville, Tenn., are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Jennifer Erin McCarthy, to Charles Timothy Eidson, son of Mr. and Mrs. Charles E. Eidson of New Albany.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mrs. Gladys McCarthy of Onekoma, Mich. and the late Alan McCarthy and Mr. and Mrs. Donald Worden of Chicago, Ill.
The prospective groom is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Luther Gilliam, Jr. of New Albany, and the late Mr. Elmer Eidson and the late Mrs. Estelle Williamson of Laurel.
McCarthy is a graduate of Collierville High School in Collierville, Tenn. She is currently completing her degree in marketing from the University of Memphis.
Eidson is a graduate of New Albany High School. He is a QMED with Edison Chouest Offshore in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad.
The couple will exchange vows at 5 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 2, 2012, at Heartwood Hall in Collierville, Tenn. A reception will follow at the same location.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...