Heritage Pioneer Days Sept. 13-15
The annual Heritage Pioneer Days at the Union County Heritage Museum are set for September 13,14,&15. Teachers can call the museum to get on the schedule for bringing their classes.
The three-day, hands-on event allows students to experience what it was like to live in an earlier time when people lived on farms , grew their food, and livestock, made their own music and did not have the conveniences and communication devices that we have today.
For more information, call the museum at 662-538-0014. Volunteers are needed for this event. If you would like to participate in an event that is fun and educational, call or come by the museum at 114 Cleveland St. in New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Hurricane news June 28, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Truck causes power outage, other damage to downtown buildings June 28, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...