Ecru News, August 17, 2012
Work on Highway 15 is a nightmare in our area. The congestion in the mornings for people who work in our industries and children and adults who are trying to get to school on time is a challenge. A lot of us who live in the area know back roads to reach our destinations helps a lot, but those who don’t have about a fifteen to twenty minute wait. Just a reminder to remember to leave home early!
There will be a baby shower for Paige Russell on Sunday, August 26. from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., in the Ecru Baptist fellowship hall. Paige is expecting a baby boy. Congratulations.
Clyde Pounds will be the guest speaker at Ecru Baptist Church next Sunday, August 19. Everyone is invited to attend.
Our prayers and get well wishes are sent to Linda Foster who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
AWANA registration at Friendship Baptist Church is scheduled for Wednesday, August 29, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the fellowship hall.
On Sunday, August 26,at 6 p.m., Friendship Baptist Church will host “Harvest America Simulcast” with Jeremy Camp, Third Day, Mercy Me and a special message by Greg Laurie. All members and friends and neighbors are invited to attend a night of the gospel.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...