Thanks for Camp Freshman help
Camp Freshman was held at New Albany High School on July 31, 2012. This is an annual orientation event designed to help rising freshmen become familiar with the high school campus, teachers and administrators.
The day is made possible because of the generosity of many businesses and individuals in our community.
We would like to publicly thank the following businesses and individuals that donated financially to help make Camp Freshman 2012 possible.
Thanks to Creekmore Clinic, BNA Bank, and Bancorp South for serving as Camp Freshman t-shirt sponsors. Thanks to the following local area businesses for their contributions: Farm Bureau, Sims Management Systems, Stokes Supermarket, Creekmore Landscaping, Crossroads Rehabilitation, Five Star Realty, Chancery Clerk Annette Hickey, Mi Pueblo, and La Tapatia Restaurant.
We would also like to express thanks to all area businesses and individuals who were so kind and gracious to donate items for the goody bags that each freshman received during the event.
New Albany High School principal
Camp Freshman coordinator
New Albany High School faculty
About Chris Elkins
- UPDATE: Gazette moving to new location today April 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 4, 2016
- Being a mother is the best May 4, 2016
- Graduation rates looking up May 4, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- Deputies receive training in emergency control of trauma bleeding May 4, 2016
- Plenty to do this weekend May 4, 2016
- Herman J. Maxey May 4, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...