Sherman News, August 15, 2012
Congratulations to Alderman Wayne Bullock for being selected to serve on the 2012-2013 Mississippi Municipal League’s Education Committee. This committee is charged with providing recommendations on the management and implementation of the league’s educational program. Eight people are selected each year to work on the committee.
Tri-County Baptist Church youth went to a rally Friday night, August 10, in Hamilton, Ala.
The youth have scheduled a youth rally for Saturday, August 18, at 4 p.m. at Tri-County Baptist.
The Sherman Church of Christ youth attended an area wide devotional Sunday, August 12, at Hillcrest.
They will host their youth devotional next Sunday night, August 19.
Brotherhood breakfast will be held next Sunday at 7 a.m. at Sherman Baptist Church, with Jim Carr, pastor of Harmony Baptist Church, as the guest speaker.
Associational Senior Adult revival will be August 20-22 at Auburn Baptist Church. The service will be at 10 a.m. and lunch will be served afterwards. Dr. Randy Davis, executive director of Tennessee Baptist Convention, will be preaching. Sherman Baptist members are asked to sign up in the Golden Circle room or Adult Men’s II room.
Fall Revival will be held at Sherman Baptist September 30 through October 3 with David Grisham as the evangelist.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...