Union County Headstart seeking job applicants
Union County Headstart will be starting school Aug. 20, 2012. Registration will be open throughout the school year. Headstart will be serving more children this year. Last year the school served 126 children and this year, they will be 144 children.
There are job openings at the school. Headstart has job openings and will be hiring two teacher’s aides, two bus drivers, and one assistant cook.
Union County Headstart is located at 507 Oak Street. If interested in a position, call Mary Bradley at 662-534-2907. For other information about the school call 662-534-2681 or 662-534-2911.
About Chris Elkins
- Wilkinson, Urchins shut down Cardinals April 29, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 4, 2016
- Being a mother is the best May 4, 2016
- Graduation rates looking up May 4, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- Deputies receive training in emergency control of trauma bleeding May 4, 2016
- Plenty to do this weekend May 4, 2016
- Herman J. Maxey May 4, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...