Hearn, Reed to wed August 25
Mr. and Mrs. Mike Hearn of Ashland announce the engagement of their daughter, Miss Anna Michael Hearn, to Mr. Cody Brock Reed, son of Mr. and Mrs. Ken Reed of Jackson, Tenn.
The bride-elect is a 2006 graduate of New Albany High School and a 2012 graduate of Northwest Mississippi Community College, with an associate degree in nursing.
She is currently employed by Firefighters Regional Burn Unit in Memphis, Tenn., as a registered nurse.
The groom-elect is a 2006 graduate of Madison Academic Magnet High School and a 2010 graduate of Baptist College of Health Sciences, with a Bachelor of Science in nuclear medicine. He is currently enlisted in the United States Army and stationed at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
The wedding is planned for 6 p.m. on August 25, 2012 at Pine Grove Baptist Church, located at 6680 Highway 5 in Hickory Flat, with Billy Autry officiating the ceremony.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...