McBryde, Frazier to wed August 4
Richard and Amy Anthony of New Albany, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Haley Faith McBryde to Ryan Thomas Frazier, both of New Albany.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Jimmy and Sylvia McBryde and the late Harold and Beth Anthony, all of New Albany.
She is a 2011 graduate of New Albany High School and is currently employed at Vu-Teq.
The prospective groom is the son of Daisy McMillan of Panama City, Fla. and is the grandson of Hank and Shelia Frazier of Blue Mountain.
He is a 2011 graduate of New Albany High School and attends Northeast Mississippi Community College. He is currently employed at Cinemark 8.
The couple will exchange vows at 5 p.m. on Aug. 4, 2012 at Academy Baptist Church in Blue Mountain, with Jerry Garrison officiating the ceremony. A reception will take place immediately following the ceremony at the fellowship hall.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...