Herman Payton Obituary
Herman Payton, 73, of Blue Springs, died July 24, 2012 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County.
Survivors include two grandchildren, four great-grandchildren, one brother, two sisters, his companion, her son and grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 1 to 7 p.m., Monday, July 30, 2012 at Serenity Chapel – New Albany.
Services will be at 2 p.m., Tuesday, July 31, 2012.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...