Elsie Ayres Obituary
Elsie Marie Keen Ayres, 88, of Hickory Flat, died Monday, July 30, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
In addition to her husband of 65 years, she is survived by a daughter, Deborah Autry of New Albany; and son, Sid Ayres of Hickory Flat; a sister, a brother, a sister-in-law, four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren, Ty Simmons, Mason, Josiah and Amos Currier, Emily, Luke and Sam Williams.
A visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Hickory Flat United Methodist Church.
Services were at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012 at the church with the Rev. Brownie Towhill, the Rev. Neal Vick and the Rev. Lanny Autry officiating. Interment was in the McKay Cemetery in Hickory Flat. Holly Springs Funeral Home was in charge of the arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse May 17, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- The Playhouse May 19, 2016
- River Players to present comedy-murder mystery next week May 19, 2016
- Myrtle Church to host Dave Ramsey financial series May 19, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- City wants residents to be aware of yard sale, sign regulations May 19, 2016
- Farmers’ Market opens June 4 May 19, 2016
- Downtown area getting new parking lot May 19, 2016
- More graduation ceremonies Friday night, Saturday May 19, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...