Elsie Ayres Obituary
Elsie Marie Keen Ayres, 88, of Hickory Flat, died Monday, July 30, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
In addition to her husband of 65 years, she is survived by a daughter, Deborah Autry of New Albany; and son, Sid Ayres of Hickory Flat; a sister, a brother, a sister-in-law, four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren, Ty Simmons, Mason, Josiah and Amos Currier, Emily, Luke and Sam Williams.
A visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Hickory Flat United Methodist Church.
Services were at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012 at the church with the Rev. Brownie Towhill, the Rev. Neal Vick and the Rev. Lanny Autry officiating. Interment was in the McKay Cemetery in Hickory Flat. Holly Springs Funeral Home was in charge of the arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...