Northeast to offer various summer classes
Northeast Mississippi Community College plans to ffocer a “Babysitting skills for teens” class, a CPR class, and a class on Dyslexia this summer.
Northeast’ Office of Continuing Education will offer a “Babysitting skills for teens” class on July 23 and July 24.
During the two-day class, potential babysitters will learn the necessary skills needed to babysit. From learning how to diaper and bathe a child, to proper dress and how to stay focused during a babysitting session, potential babysitters will learn valuable lessons of each.
Northeast’s class will also teach those in attendance about how to respond to a medicalemergency with first aid and CPR along with how to collect the necessary emergency contacts.
Each participant will also learn new ways of engaging children through supervised activities. Class runs from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. each day and cost for the class is $35.
For more information on how to register for the “Babysitting skills for teens,” contact the Office of Continuing Education at 662-720-7296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Registration is required for all continuing education classes.
Northeast’s Continuing Education Department has announced the First Aid CPR class date has been set for July 27, 2012. The class will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and will be held in Holliday Hall on the Booneville campus. The cost for the class will be $30.
Northeast will look to educate participants with more knowledge of Dyslexia on July 18 on the campus in Corinth and on July 25 in New Albany.
The class will be heldfrom 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
This workshop is designed to increase awareness of dyslexia and educate on what Dyslexia is. The presenter is a dyslexia therapist with 25 years’ experience in education. The presenter will share her journey as a special education teacher who thought a person HAD to write b as d or p as q to be dyslexic.
The cost for the class will be $25 for both locations and more information can be found by contacting the Continuing Education Department by calling 662-720-7296 or by emailing them at email@example.com.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...