New Albany High School students can pick up school schedules July 25-26
Seniors and Juniors are asked to pick up schedules and make any necessary changes on Wednesday, July 25 from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Sophomores and Freshmen are asked to pick up schedules and make any necessary changes on Thursday, July 26 from 8:30 – 3:30 p.m.
In order for students to receive their schedules, they are required to bring two proofs of residency dated within the last 30 days (copy of a utility bill, mortgage/lease document or receipt, parent/guardian driver’s license or state ID, insurance statement, or car registration) for their cumulative file.
This is a state requirement that schools have up-to-date proofs of residency annually on all students. These proofs of residency must include name of the parent/guardian and a current address.
Also, be prepared to pay any unpaid fees from the 2011-12 school year in order to receive a schedule.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Hurricane news June 28, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Truck causes power outage, other damage to downtown buildings June 28, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...